All public charter schools operate under the authority of not-for-profit boards of directors comprised of a minimum of five volunteer members.
Key responsibilities include:
- Negotiating and agreeing to the contract metrics and expectations with the sponsor/authorizer;
- Overseeing school operations to assure compliance with state and federal laws, and requirements outlined in each board’s contract with the school’s sponsor including academic and financial performance expectations for the school;
- Establishing and monitoring of compliance with various policies that inform school operations;
- Serving as good stewards of public funds by providing transparent fiscal oversight; and,
- Hiring, monitoring, and evaluation school operator performance, and if necessary, developing and/or monitoring corrective action plans.
Current Governing Board Members:
Current School Treasurer:
Financial statements are complete and available for inspection in our office per ORC Section 117.38.