Local, Public Community School
- ACE Academy provides a rigorous education for individuals kindergarten through the age of 21, who access their curriculum from home using technology. Highly qualified teachers (including intervention specialists) teach students through both online tools and face-to-face tutoring.
- A combination of face-to-face and online learning to meet the needs all students based on academic data.
- A variety of educational programs, learning experiences, instructional approaches, and academic support strategies that address learning needs, interests, learning style, goals, and backgrounds of students.
- This approach establishes within the home school a smaller educational unit to provide services based on student need. This is created, built, supported, and modified on district need.
- A variety of educational programs to expand opportunities for students.
- Course Conflict
- Credit Recovery
- Summer School
- Additional Course Offerings
- World Language Exploration