ACE Academy is unique in that we are able to provide face-to-face tutoring by a highly qualified teacher. This allows our students an opportunity to receive support as needed, work in a quiet environment, and meet with other students.
Please follow the following tutoring guidelines so we can best support your needs.
- Check your gmail every Monday to see if you are mandated to attend tutoring. If you have an email from Mrs. Jordan requiring tutoring, you MUST attend at least one full session.
- Even if you aren't required, you are always welcome to attend tutoring :)
- Choose which session you will attend using the schedule below:
- Arrive to sessions ON TIME. Schedule to have someone pick you up ON TIME. This must be within 10 minutes of the start and end times. - If you are unable to attend a mandated session, contact your mentor. If you are ill and unable to attend, we MUST have a doctor's note on file.
- If you have been approved by your mentor to attend online, you can join by clicking the button below. If needed, the password is ACEtutor. You MUST interact with the tutor in order for it to count as a mandated session.