ACE Academy is unique in that we are able to provide face-to-face tutoring by a highly qualified teacher. This allows our students an opportunity to receive support as needed, work in a quiet environment, and meet with other students.
Each year provides new demands for tutoring times and scheduling, please follow the following tutoring guidelines, so we can best support your needs.
- Check weekly to see if you are mandated to attend tutoring. If you are on the list, you MUST attend at least one full session. This list will be sent to you Monday morning through gmail.
- Arrive to sessions ON TIME. Schedule to have someone pick you up ON TIME. This must be within 10 minutes of the start and end times.
- If you are unable to attend a mandated session, contact Deb Kraft at 419-738-4572, and sign up for a different time that week. If you are ill and unable to attend, we MUST have a doctor's note on file.
- If you are mandated for tutoring and have been approved by your mentor to attend online, you can join using the appropriate link below. During your online tutoring session, you must complete the Tutoring Planning sheet and email the completed form to your mentor at the end of the session. For help on how to fill out the form, see this Sample Tutoring Planning Sheet.
Links to join online are:
- The tutoring schedule is below: